• Home
  • News
  • Resource Control: Blood For Blood – N/Delta Group
News

Resource Control: Blood For Blood – N/Delta Group

The Niger Delta People Revolutionary Force, NDPRF has declared that its stand for emancipation of the Niger Delta region, resource control and self determination, adding that everything short of that will throw the Nigerian state into chaos, anarchy and confusion.

The leader of the group, High Chief Stanley Tyger Amachree disclosed this while exchanging views with our correspondent in Degema on Wednesday.

He said that the members of the Niger Delta People Revolutionary Force, NDPRF are battle ready to spill their last drop of blood to ensure that the Niger Delta is liberated.

High Chief Tyger Amachree told our correspondent that, they have lost confidence in the Nigerian state adding that the nation has nothing to offer to the Niger Deltans.

The leader of NDPRF decried the high rate of environmental pollution in the region, frowning at the federal government’s insensitivity to the plights of the people of the Niger Delta geo-political zone.

He lamented that the federal government is carting away the proceeds gotten from the resources in the Niger Delta to build cities and mansions in the north. High Chief Tyger Amachree sadly pointed out that despite the enormous contributions of the region to the development of the nation, the people of the Niger Deltans are living in poverty and penury.

He alleged that his groups are more dangerous than the dreaded Niger Delta Avengers, NDA. High Chief Stanley Tyger Amachree, however thrown his weight behind the NDA, stating that they stand for justice and equity. The High Chief Tyger Amachree said  the Avengers are not criminals but freedom fighters and described the northerners as heartless, who do not mean well for Niger Delta.

“What we need is the 60% of our oil blocs. And the remaining 40% should be used to address the developmental needs of the Niger Delta people”, High Chief Tyger Amachree concluded. ###

Related posts

Alleged fraud: Finance Commissioner, Others Appear Before Rivers Assembly

admin

Laughable: Buhari ‘Forgets’ Meaning Of INEC, APC

admin

Kula: Security Agents Avert Crises In R/S Secretariat Complex

admin

Login

X

Register