Some experts have listed some things you should feel comfortable doing in front of your man, if he truly. Of course, we all it is difficult to tell the difference between lust, sex love and true love. Yet certain actions of your man cold keep you relatively assured that he may be in love. Madame Noire lists out seven things you should be comfortable doing in front of your man and he will still tolerate you if he loves you.
There is nothing more satisfying than being yourself at all times, being at ease and not being afraid of being caught off-guard and embarrassed. It ensures happiness. Your true love should be able to tolerate the nasty part of you. True love means finding a man who is totally okay with (and sometimes even crazy about) that side.
Here are what Madame Noire compiled as things you should be able to do in front of a man you truly love.
(1) Getting mad (at him). “You should not fear letting your man know when he’s upset you”. It is something that should make two of you come closer, you are not his slave. You are lovers and so when he upsets you, you should be able to let him know. Sometimes when you just rave and rave for no apparent reason, he should understand that you have to vent sometimes and just walk away until you calm down. He just listens, no argument.
(2) Getting Mad (at others). “It’s healthy to be a bit of a crazy you- know-what sometimes and you want a man that is not only okay with that, but finds it attractive that you don’t let anyone step on you.” He knows that you have a right to defend yourself sometimes and he likes you for that and encourages you not to be a push-over. You feel safer when he is around, knowing he would support you even when you are showing a not so-nice version of yourself.
(3) Crying: “Give him that chance (to make you feel better) and don’t go hide whenever you feel the need to cry.” He understands and gives you the comfort after letting you have your fill. It could be such a silly cry as that you did after watching a moving scene in a movie. It doesn’t matter. He allows you to shed the tears, relieving you of the stress and pent-up feelings.
(4) Being Insecure “You want a man who hugs you, gives you that reassurance, indulges you in your momentary lapse of insecurity and then forgets about it.” He tells you how beautiful you are, making you to have confidence in yourself. His compliment of what you put on makes you feel high and you soar throughout the day.
(5) Looking unkempt: “Men feel closer to a woman when they get to hang in bed with her, looking the way she only hooks at home.” You may want to indulge in heavy make-up and try to look as sexy as possible. But your man likes you even when you are natural. Most men love girls when they are less done up. Let him come home and find you with your sweat pants and glasses on, eating ice cream right out of the container and he joins you.
(6) Getting Sick. “If you’re going to spend your life with this person, they need to know that you are human.” You may drink and mess up the room, yet he likes you and tolerates you. He takes care of you when you cannot move to the loo and had to do it right there. He is by you, no matter what!
(7) Being Affectionate to Others: “Physical closeness is a human need! (Your boyfriend) should be secure enough in himself to know that just because you hug or even kiss on the cheek a male friend, doesn’t mean you want to tear his clothes off.” You may have male friends, yet he never complained about you being affectionate with others, so long as you give him more attention whenever you are in the midst of others with him. Give him extra attention so he knows you are merely being nice to others and nothing more.
It is only you that can determine how you are. Where you are and what you are, with your boyfriend, according to the list made up by Madame Noire.
Are you comfortable with him and he with you? Are you really in a true love? Just check out.
1. Get down on her before sex to ensure she had the first orgasm. Remember however, there’s more than one way to skin a cat. Everyone is different and needs to be approached uniquely.
2. Put it inside, just the first few inches. Let it sit there. You can move, but don’t go any further. Stay there for a minute or two. It will drive her wild.
3. Kiss her. For some, it is the most erotic thing you can do. Put so much effort in the kiss, while making love, before and after. It is very important.
4. Lie on your stomach and ask your boyfriend to massage your butt cheeks. It might tickle at first but eventually, your muscles will relax and your stress should melt away. He could squeeze your cheeks, rub each cheek with long strokes, knead your butt and upper thighs, anything really that might make you feel good. When you’re feeling relaxed, switch places and give his booty the rub down.
5. Ask chin to give you a rub down during foreplay. While his hands are busy, reach out and massage his forearms. We carry a lot of tension in our forearms and since he’ll already be working them, he might not feel as squirmy as he normally does. It’s a great way to show him you care without sending him into a fit of giggles.